mkisofs question ???

Post by Thierry BUCC » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

i want to put a file "name=directory.dbf" into cd. It's ok, but for each
session i want to replace old directory.dbf by a new directory.dbf.

How can i make that ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thierry - FRANCE

1. mkisofs question

Quick question to illustrate that I can't read the man page.  I need the
entire directory structure in the iso file. If I type:

mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso path/to/files

All of the files in all the directories get lumped together. I want them in
their separate directories. I see xcdroast can do it, but I need to be at the
command line. How do I do this?

--
jackson

2. ESC key in curses

3. Dell Csx & Xwindow

4. Second serial port under linux

5. tar/mkisofs question

6. Problems reading backup

7. Fedora core mkisofs question

8. mkisofs syntax question

9. mkisofs

10. mkisofs-1.11 binary

11. Mkisofs: How to create an empty ISO9660 image