Need help on setting up CXterm!

Post by Clapton Ch » Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I can FINALLY fire up cxterm now but cannot read anything that
is Chinese. I guess I have a font problem or something like that.
i did <xset fp+ $HOME/xfonts>, and <xset q> seemed ok too.

Any clue to proceed? Email me plz!

-cc
http://www.nevada.edu/home/15/chancl/html/homepage.html

1. HELP: cxterm setting problem

Hi,

    Recently I compiled cxterm5.0 and installed in my Linux machine. As
there are 4 sections in the resource file (.Xdefaults) about the cxterm
with cxterm for GB, cxtermg5 for BIG5, cxtermjis for JIS and cxtermks for
KS. Will the correct section be used when I specify the character
encoding in the commnad line, e.g. cxterm -BIG? Or I only the cxterm
section is used? Therefore, can I have one xterm with GB and one with
BIG5 on the same display?

Thanks,

Kimmy.

2. firewall, H323 & tunneling

3. Need help for compiling cxterm

4. Creating a Boot Diskette

5. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

6. apache AIX paging space problem

7. UPS - software driver for the APC Smart UPS - 600 (Please HELP )

8. Newbie Alert: Dev files / printers

9. Need help connecting UPS

10. UPS software help needed

11. HELP needed with connecting UPS to serial port w/o "getty"

12. UPSONIC UPS help needed

13. Can't wait for UPS/FedEx, need help getting started with 5.2.