Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10 and Epson Stylus Color

Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10 and Epson Stylus Color

Post by Thomas Hub » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Since I have upgraded from gs3.x to gs5.10, I can't print
to my Epson Stylus Color anymore (driver: stcolor):
The problem is the file stcolor.ps in the ghostscript
directory, that was preloaded to the postscript files
then passed to gs for printing (worked in 3.x):
'gs -sDEVICE=stcolor -q -many options /usr/lib/gs5.10/stcolor.ps -'
and the ps files to be printed are passed via stdin (lpfilter-
script). Gs5.10 says: stcolor.ps: Interpreted not by Aladdin
Ghostscript.
Is there a newer stcolor.ps file around ?

Thomas

Post by eq.. » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Is there a newer stcolor.ps file around ?

Try the UNIPRINT driver. I use

on my Stylus 500 and it's not too bad. Check out
Michael Holve's Epson HOWTO at

www.eunuchs.org

Post by Mark Forsy » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>> Is there a newer stcolor.ps file around ?

>Try the UNIPRINT driver. I use

Or stcany.upp. Works quite well.

Quote:>on my Stylus 500 and it's not too bad. Check out

--
Mark F...
unMASK for e-mail

1. Epson Stylus Color 200 + Ghostscript 5.10 !

Dear,

  Anyone are using this combination ? If u can
print CMYK & MONO with the printer under Redhat 5.0,
pls let me know, I couldn't found a suitable command
to make my printer work !

  Could u mind to send me the printcap and filter files
which can work with this printer ?! ;-)

--
-----------------------------------
DinosauR MinG - Crazy LinuZer {*_*}

2. lvextend and extendfs

3. Epson Stylus Color 200 + Ghostscript 5.10

4. Changing X-mgrs and more..

5. Ghostscript 5.10 and Epson Stylus Color 500

6. xinit: no such file ??????

7. Linux, Aladdin Ghostscript, and Epson Stylus II

8. ANN: abmgmt 1.94 Released

9. Aladdin Ghostscript 5.10 and RH5.1

10. Epson Color Stylus II and Ghostscript

11. Ghostscript: Epson Stylus Color 600

12. Linux/Ghostscript & Epson Stylus Color 1520

13. Ghostscript and Epson Stylus Color printer?