Linux Journal Subscription

Post by Jonathan Kho » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:41:43

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows where could I lodge a formal complaint against Linux
Journal for inconsistent deliveries? I received my last copy around 5-6
months back. My emails were not answered and my patience is running out.

--
Cheers,
Jon. K.

Post by Lurc » Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:45:44

> Does anyone knows where could I lodge a formal complaint against Linux
> Journal for inconsistent deliveries? I received my last copy around 5-6
> months back. My emails were not answered and my patience is running out.

try http://www.linuxjournal.com/contact.php#sub

Hope this helped...

--
Home: http://users.skynet.be/bk333466/
OS: RedHat Linux 7.2 (kernel 2.4.12)

1. Linux Journal Subscriptions

I subscribed to LJ about six months ago, any my subscription included a
free copy of Suse.
After several months and several calls, they keep assuring me that
either a copy of Suse or Caldera will be in the mail any day.  My "free"
copy supposedly comes with a paid subscription, but I'm ready to give
up, and I won't be renewing my subscription.

I am curious  to know if anyone else has had similar experiences with
this publication.  Aside from this problem, I don't find the magazine
informative, definitely not as good as Sys Admin.  I hope someone finds
this useful.

Jim McIntyre
Webmaster Program
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia

2. sed: how to replace a c variable?

3. Linux Journal Subscription!

4. linux help channel

5. Linux Journal Subscription plus book

6. Reflexive Role

7. Linux Journal subscription rates lowered for international subscribers

8. OSS is Pretty Darn Amazing

9. Help on Linux Journal subscription

10. Linux Journal 5 subscription date

11. Linux Journal: move + European Subscriptions

12. Linux Journal/Free Software Journal?

13. Journal Review - Linux Journal