nxterm and highlight color

Post by Mikhail Kuperbl » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Is it possible to set a highlight color in nxterm (RH5.1) to
anything except reverse video default? It (nxterm) doesn't
understand -hc option of xterm and "*highlightColor" X resource
has no effect.

-mk

nxterm and highlight color

Post by T.E.Dicke » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

: Is it possible to set a highlight color in nxterm (RH5.1) to
: anything except reverse video default? It (nxterm) doesn't
: understand -hc option of xterm and "*highlightColor" X resource
: has no effect.
why not use (XFree86) xterm?  it works.

--
Thomas E.*ey

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. nxterm scrollbar color

Is there a magic incantation for changing the scrollbar color for
nxterm (xterm-color)?  I've tried many incantations of *Background,
including *ScrollBar*Background which (if memory serves) used to change
the standard Athena scrollbar.

[I'm using RedHat 4.0 with straight fvwm.  Can't find the nxterm version,
but I assume its the same as distributed with X11R6]

Thanks in advance,

--

                 http://www.pageplus.com/~hsf/

2. All are IDE drives supported?

3. nxterm default colors

4. having probs with x windows !

5. nxterm color resources?

6. Alt, Meta X and RH7

7. How can I get mc running in color under nxterm ?

8. audio resamples itself

9. Font and Background Color of nxterm under Fvwmrc96

10. Colour change in nxterm

11. changing colors for xterm/nxterm. . .

12. Q: FVWM HighLight Color

13. Color "highlighting" in xterm???