Looking for Ztel

Post by [--Nowhere Man- » Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:00:00

A few months ago, I asked about a telnet program that supported zmodem
downloads.  In respose to that posting, I was sent source code for a
program called Ztel.

Whoever sent it to me, please send it again.  My hard drive crashed and
I lost the source code.

Thanks,
Matt

1. Looking for Ztel

A few months ago, I was sent a program called Ztel.  It's a telnet program
that allows zmodem uploads and downloads.  I've since lost the program and
the name of the person who sent it to me.

Does anyone know where to find this program (website or otherwise)?  I've
searched all over for it, but I can't seem to find it.

Thank you,

Matt Wright

2. help on GDB

3. Looking for a font that will look OK in all my applications

4. Poor network performance on Ultra 2

5. vpn - not sure if its what Im looking for - looking for advice

6. Help! System Freezes

7. Utter newbie end-user looking for where to look

8. Problem of malloc()

9. GNOME install looking for xlock, xlock looking for???

10. RH71: Confused Quotas - quotaon looking for quota.user, edquota looking for aquota.user

11. Looking for a font that will look OK in all my applications

12. sendmail error: host name look up - where else to look for fix?

13. Looking for Sun hardware? Take a look...