Scanner card

Post by Anton Vorste » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:05:11

Has anybody successfully installed a scanner using the infamous NCR/SYSBIOS
53C400A controller card?  I'm trying to get my Mustek MFC-600S to work with
Mandrake 7.2 and sane.  I believe some HP Scanjets use the same card.  If
you've had success, please let me know how you did it!

1. HP Scanner Card -- Symbios 53C416

I have the same card and the same problem.
When I compiled kernel with the same driver but memory map the result was
different. It said something like 'SCSI command probably finished
successfully' but system hangs anyway.
And I would be very grateful if somebody gives the solution to this problem
(and explain in general what happened)

Stranger

2. Newbie: help! I've bought an up-to-date-PC!!

3. Question about SCSI Symantec scanner card...

4. 3c509 lose network after 10 pings

5. Scanner card

6. Password protection and clear()

7. ocr linux scanner: ocr support for linux scanners?

8. KMago and KBear not working?

9. Scanner driver for Epson scanner

10. Add Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to scanner.c

11. System Security Scanner & Internet Security Scanner

12. Scanner Driver for EPSON Scanners

13. Scanner software for a AGFA DuoScan scanner