Speakers or LUGs near Peterborough, ON, CA?

Speakers or LUGs near Peterborough, ON, CA?

Post by vag.. » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

As the incoming president of TFlop (Trent University's Computer Club)
I'm looking for anyone in the Peterborough, Ontario, Canada area who
would be willing to give a talk before undergraduates. Actually we're
looking for any individuals or companies that have any other
interesting topics.

TFlop President, Trent University

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. LUG Talk Wishlist - Need speakers! (Davis, CA)

LUGOD, the Linux Users' Group of Davis, located near Sacramento, California,
is in need of speakers for upcoming meetings.

Our group meets on the 1st Tues and 3rd Mon of each month at 6:30pm in
Davis, California.  Our February 19th meeting (and those beyond) are
currently topicless.  (See: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ for
an up-to-date list of scheduled topics.)

We are currently quite interested in talks on the following subjects
(see: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/wishlist/ for an up-to-date list):

  Compiler Design
  Linux vs. Other Unixes
  Linux vs. Windows
  Linux's memory utilization
  The POSIX Standard
  Using autoconf/automake
  Setting up sendmail/smail/qmail
  VMWare / Win4Lin / WINE demonstrations
  Using MySQL
  Gnutella
  PHP
  CVS
  Kernel Hacking
  Functional Programming (LISP, ML, etc.) under Linux

Of course, any topic is welcome!  (For a list of previous meetings'
topics, see:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/ )

If you're interested in speaking at a LUGOD meeting, please contact me

LUGOD is a non-profit organization.  Unfortunately, we currently cannot
afford to pay for airfare or room-and-board for our speakers.
However, if you're located near the San Francisco Bay Area, we're only
a few hours away! :)

Thanks in advance.

-bill!

http://www.lugod.org/

2. IMAP4 / SSL

3. CA LUG ISO Speakers!

4. Another MMDF delivery problem !!!

5. LUG in Seoul, near Apgujeong

6. Newbie: Compiling

7. US-CA-Agoura (near LA): CR102, APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER

8. Can my Enterprise 450 running Solaris 2.7 tell me the temperature? via SNMP?

9. Looking for a Unix BSD Near Lancaster, Ca.

10. LUG: Speakers needed in Northern California

11. LUG in Davis looking for speakers

13. LUG: Looking for speakers