1. LUG Talk Wishlist - Need speakers! (Davis, CA)
LUGOD, the Linux Users' Group of Davis, located near Sacramento, California,
is in need of speakers for upcoming meetings.
Our group meets on the 1st Tues and 3rd Mon of each month at 6:30pm in
Davis, California. Our February 19th meeting (and those beyond) are
currently topicless. (See: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ for
an up-to-date list of scheduled topics.)
We are currently quite interested in talks on the following subjects
(see: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/wishlist/ for an up-to-date list):
Linux vs. Other Unixes
Linux vs. Windows
Linux's memory utilization
The POSIX Standard
Setting up sendmail/smail/qmail
VMWare / Win4Lin / WINE demonstrations
Functional Programming (LISP, ML, etc.) under Linux
Of course, any topic is welcome! (For a list of previous meetings'
topics, see: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/ )
If you're interested in speaking at a LUGOD meeting, please contact me
LUGOD is a non-profit organization. Unfortunately, we currently cannot
afford to pay for airfare or room-and-board for our speakers.
However, if you're located near the San Francisco Bay Area, we're only
a few hours away! :)
Thanks in advance.
2. IMAP4 / SSL
3. CA LUG ISO Speakers!
4. Another MMDF delivery problem !!!
5. LUG in Seoul, near Apgujeong
6. Newbie: Compiling
7. US-CA-Agoura (near LA): CR102, APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
8. Can my Enterprise 450 running Solaris 2.7 tell me the temperature? via SNMP?
9. Looking for a Unix BSD Near Lancaster, Ca.
10. LUG: Speakers needed in Northern California
11. LUG in Davis looking for speakers
12. LOCAL: Call for Speakers - Washtenaw LUG
13. LUG: Looking for speakers