Question about DOSEMU 0.52

Post by Joe Bed » Sun, 17 Jul 1994 11:26:27

I managed to get DOSEMU running on my system and I was pretty impressed
overall, but it was a bit slow.  A friend said something about opening
ports to speed it up A LOT.  I have no idea what that means.  Can anybody
explain it to me?  Thanks

Joe

1. DOSEMU 0.52 - cant make the dosemu.dvi manual

My attempts at running TeX on the dosemu.texinfo file
always fails with error "texinfo - no such file".  Does anyone
already have
either a dosemu.dvi or dosemu.ps already formatted they can point
me to?  Thanks

David Lai

2. Good Book(s) for beginners?

3. DOSEMU 0.52 question

4. SUMMARY: simple shell for a simple man

5. pppd: Couldn't set pass-filter in kernel

6. DOSEMU 0.52 compile question/problem

7. xterm and PATH

8. DOSEMU 0.52, IBM PS/VP with S3 card => Segmentation fault

9. Q: Dosemu 0.52 and lpt1

10. COMPLING DOSEMU 0.52 PROBLEM

11. Dosemu 0.52

12. dosemu 0.52: mkpartition not working