Probs mit Teles 16.3 PnP ISDN Karte

Post by Manfred Nentwi » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hallo,

ich habe vor kurzem einen Rechner mit der S.u.s.e 5 destribution
eingerichtet. Auf dem Rechner soll die Teles 16.3 ISDN Karte zum Einsatz
kommen. Die Konfiguration der Karte wurde mit Yast nach den Anweisungen
des Providers vorgenommen. Als ISDN Protokoll ist EuroISDN eingestellt.

Leider verweigert die Karte ihren Dienst:
sie w=E4hlt und meldet einen RING.
Danach kommt die Meldung

isdn: Tel0, ch0 cause E021B
 ...   Destination out of order (Public network serving local user)

Wer kann mir diese Meldung Entschl=FC=DFeln? Please help.

mn

 Manfred Nentwig, n.e.t.z software-partner gmbh
 Ausser der Schleifmuehle 67, 28203 Bremen, Germany
 tel:+49 421 3355835 +++ fax:+49 421 3355631

Probs mit Teles 16.3 PnP ISDN Karte

Post by Paul Slootm » Fri, 10 Oct 1997 04:00:00

[posted and mailed]

Quote:

>ich habe vor kurzem einen Rechner mit der S.u.s.e 5 destribution
>eingerichtet. Auf dem Rechner soll die Teles 16.3 ISDN Karte zum Einsatz
>kommen. Die Konfiguration der Karte wurde mit Yast nach den Anweisungen
>des Providers vorgenommen. Als ISDN Protokoll ist EuroISDN eingestellt.

>Leider verweigert die Karte ihren Dienst:
>sie w=E4hlt und meldet einen RING.
>Danach kommt die Meldung

>isdn: Tel0, ch0 cause E021B
> ...   Destination out of order (Public network serving local user)

This means the number you are trying to call is "out of order". Your
card seems to be working perfectly, otherwise you would not get this
message.

Are you sure you are calling the right number? Have you tried calling
the SuSE ISDN test machine?

And it's not good to ask questions in another language than english in
the "normal" newsgroups. Try "de.alt.comm.isdn4linux" next time.

Paul Slootman

1. PPP with an ISDN card? (Teles 16.3 PnP)

I'm somewhat new to Linux (i've played with it before but never really
got serious until i managed to get a 2.1x kernel with support for my
isdn card) and I can't find a howto on PPP over isdn (unless it is for
ISDN modems using serial ports).

help!

this is what i get at boot-up (the isdn section):

ISDN subsystem Rev: 1.44/1.41/1.44/1.27/1.8
HiSax: Driver for Siemens chip set ISDN cards
HiSax: Version 2.1
HiSax: Revisions 1.15/1.10/1.10/1.30/1.8
HiSax: Total 1 card defined
HiSax: Card 1 Protocol EDSS1 Id=HiSax (0)
HiSax: Teles IO driver Rev. 1.11
Teles: 16.3 Byte at d80 is ff
HiSax: Card Teles 16.3 not installed !

I really don't get this!
suggestions are welcome, i'm completely in the dark here... someone save
me from having to use windoze...

2. run script as root

3. TELES 16.3 PnP support?

4. Does Unix come in more flavors than ice cream?

5. Drivers for Teles S0/16.3 PnP

6. How to install printer?

7. TELES 16.3 PNP I on the end and need help

8. Ipx on a firewall

9. TELES S0 16.3 PNP I am on the end and need help

10. Teles 16.3 PNP (2620)

11. TeleS 16.3 (not PNP) and linux 2.2.13

12. HELP -- Teles 16.3 PnP

13. Teles s0/16.3 PnP board --> io1=xxx problem