compiling tf..cc not found? (c1 found)

Post by roo » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

: I'm trying to compile tf, or anything else for that matter, and I always
: get a 'cc not found error'. Now I installed the D slackware package, but
: the only 'compiler' I can find is /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.6.3/cc1.
: Do I have to set a link to that to be able to compile? And if yes, how
: do I do that? Or do I need to install some other package?

: Thanks a lot in advance, Paul.

While we're at it, how do I fix this:

as my internet address? *grin*

Thanks again, Paul.

P.S. Yes, I am kinda new at this :)

Post by Mitch DSou » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

-->I'm trying to compile tf, or anything else for that matter, and I always
-->get a 'cc not found error'. Now I installed the D slackware package, but
-->the only 'compiler' I can find is /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/2.6.3/cc1.
-->Do I have to set a link to that to be able to compile? And if yes, how
-->do I do that? Or do I need to install some other package?
-->
-->Thanks a lot in advance, Paul.

GCC-FAQ on ftp.mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk /pub/linux or URL
ftp://ftp.mrc-apu.cam.ac.uk/pub/linux/GCC-FAQ.html

Mitch