Plucker doc build problem

Post by Pabl » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 23:49:58

I am having a difficult time getting a plucker document to build
correctly on my linux boxes.  I can create a document, but there
is no recursive depth or images on the resulting documents.

Here is the syntax I am using to create the document (
syntax is from the plucker-build man page)

plucker-build --pluckerdir=/tmp --doc-name="MSNBC" --doc-file=MSNBC --home-url="http://www.msnbc.com/avantgo/mmc.htm" --maxdepth=4
--bpp=4

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.  Regards,

Pablo

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. HD wear and mount's sync option

3. plucker and maxdepth?

4. US Robotics Modem

5. Is anyone using plucker...

6. For when Linux developers get bored (news item)

7. Building docs in KDE packages

8. getopt in csh

9. problems building cross-compiler host/build in linux for target i686-pc-msdosdjgpp (long)

10. InterViews build problem/IBUILD built anywhere?

11. Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

12. Where to get security doc & crack doc ?

13. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc