Fax Servers for Linux?

Post by Rich Ki » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:05:41

Can anyone recommend a good fax server for Linux?  It must support
receiving faxes preferably on multiple lines/modems.  I already have
plenty of options for sending faxes.  I just need something to receive
on.

Thanks

Richard

Fax Servers for Linux?

Post by Vilmos Sot » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 04:53:45

> Can anyone recommend a good fax server for Linux?  It must support
> receiving faxes preferably on multiple lines/modems.  I already have
> plenty of options for sending faxes.  I just need something to receive
> on.

http://www.hylafax.org is a good option. However, check out their
page related to which modems to use.

Vilmos

1. Linux fax server on linux/Win network

Can I set up a fax server on a Linux server to act as a server for Windows
machines as well as linux machines. I can't find any information on the
HylaFAX web site to tell me one way or the other. Seems like it ought to be
possible in principle, but might be fun setting up a friendly Windows
front-end.

Cheers,

2. Systems Manager Education

3. Fax-Server for Linux

4. broadcast memory and Linux

5. fax server for linux

6. ksh dot command question

7. fax server on Linux with W95 client

8. Solaris: sendmail, bad protocol ??

9. stable fax server for linux

10. Any fax servers for Linux?

11. Fax - Server on Linux

12. Fax server on linux (send only), Clients on Win311, OS/2

13. Fax servers for Linux?