Error message with linuxconf

Post by Chris Stum » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

If anyone could help with this problem, I'd really appreciate it.
Whenever I want to use linuxconf in Red Hat 6.1, I get an error message
in the shell that reads "error message from readadmin: gdk-wrning ** :
locale not supported by C library" I'm a newbie and have no idea what
this means, and at this point the only solution I have is to reinstall
the OS, but I'd like to avoid that if possible...any advice is
appreciated

Thanks!

1. linuxconf and ipalias error messages

When my lo interface is activated by "ifup lo", I obtain 50 error messages
saying that modprobe could not find the module lo (???)
I isolated the problem in the command "linuxconf --hint ipalias lo" from the
script /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifup-aliases.
Is the linuxconf (version 1.14r4 on a RH6.0) broken ?

Olivier.

2. icmp errors: 'bad ports'

3. linuxconf error messages

4. scsi ultra2? adaptec?? (lvd)

5. Error Message when loading Linuxconf

6. How do I print faster with Epson FX80

7. Error message continuous error messages

8. APIs of low level network programming

9. Erroneous date messages from Linuxconf

10. Error Message of Message Queue

11. strange error messages in message log

12. 1506-281: (E) Error in message set 12, unable to retrieve message 22.

13. We are getting this error message /var/log/messages