How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

Post by a.. » Tue, 01 May 2001 05:06:22

I am using a black background in my theme. Somehow, the font color in
GNOME Midnight color is black as well. How can I change the color so I
can see the filenames? I look forward to receiving replies soon. Thanks.
:)

--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown
--

   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )   ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://apu.edu/~philpi/resume.html

1. How to set font colors in GNOME Midnight Commander?

I am using a black background in my theme. Somehow, the font color in
GNOME Midnight color is black as well. How can I change the color so I
can see the filenames? I look forward to receiving replies soon. Thanks.
:)

--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown
--
  If you are replying to Ant's news post by e-mail, then please kindly
       remove ANT in the e-mail addresses listed below. Note the CaSe!
  /\___/\

   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )   ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://apu.edu/~philpi/resume.html

2. exception typos

3. Changing default font and colors in gnome midnight commander?

4. Solaris 8 Supplement CD's (multi_solaris8_202_suppcd)

5. 7.0 config questions: monitor resolution, font, X-system, Gnome, Midnight Commander, fstab

6. FreeBSD ports/java/linux-sun-jdk13 needs updating for j2sdk-

7. compiling midnight commander for Gnome

8. Setting Up Linux as PPP server

9. No colour with Emacs and Midnight Commander: ncurses problem?

10. how to run mc (midnight commander) in color mode under X?

11. Font problem with Midnight Commander

12. Midnight Commander and colour

13. Midnight Commander lost color in 1.2.13