script of connection & browsing for lynx

script of connection & browsing for lynx

Post by cdt_sylvestr » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:06:24

hi
i d like to know if it s possible with lynx and a command file
to:
-connect a page (index.html)
-browse on a link on the page
-click on a pop-up windows

thx
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/

Post by Paul Lutu » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:41:43

> hi
> i d like to know if it s possible with lynx and a command file
> to:
> -connect a page (index.html)
> -browse on a link on the page
> -click on a pop-up windows

Why don't you try it? It is a simple, harmless experiment.

Also look at "wget" for this apparent effort at automation.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com

script of connection & browsing for lynx

Post by cdt_sylvestr » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:57:00

just wanted to know if 'yes' or 'no' , i can do it with lynx
the way i ll do it after is my biz

thx

Post by Paul Lutu » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:37:37

> just wanted to know if 'yes' or 'no' ,

This is not a lawyer's convention, and you are not Perry Mason.

Quote:> i can do it with lynx

How do you know? Did you test it? If so, why are you asking?

Quote:> the way i ll do it after is my biz

Drop the attitude.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com