Glade Programming-Handling event sounds

Post by lvgan.. » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I was developing a front end for an answering machine using glade. Every
thing works Ok. But when it comes to hearing i get msg device or source
busy. When i disabled event sounds from gnome control panel, sound in my
program starts working. How to get around. What are the alternatives?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Glade Programming, Handling system event sounds.

I was developing a front end for an answering machine using glade. Every
thing works Ok. But when it comes to hearing i get msg device or source
busy. When i disabled event sounds from gnome control panel, sound in my
program starts working. How to get around. What are the alternatives?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Problem booting newly installed Redhat 4.2

3. Joystick -->Create an event --> Handle this event

4. aix documentation

5. Glade, Glade-- and Gladecc

6. mailfilters

7. Glade, Glade-- and Gnome

8. Creating Address family

9. Making Modal Dialogs in GTK (manual event handling)

10. Problem with handling of synthetic X events

11. c++ gui event handling - java-like

12. Event handling on RS/6000 using GL

13. Mouse Event Handling