COMMERCIAL: 5-star Japanese study software package for only USD59.00!

COMMERCIAL: 5-star Japanese study software package for only USD59.00!

Post by Steve Mey » Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I am not sure if follow ups to posts here are possible, but I purchased
a copy of WordMage and although the application is fine, they forget
to mention that the program is a MacIntosh program that runs under
a MacOS emulator which they provide on Linux.  Therefore none of the good
linux tools such as better X windows based GUIs are available and one needs to
learn all the Macintosh mouse and key combinations (yuk).  I hope
vendor will "really" port to Linux.
/Steve

> [...]

>* various study systems (with authoring):
>  - interactive storybooks
>  - auto-revision flashcards
>  - 'Kanji Safari' multiplayer game
>  - reading, aural and visual comprehension
>* a powerful Kanji reference dictionary
>* a grammar library builder
>* a text translation aid

>Please visit http://www.lavasoft.com/productinfo.html for further information.

>We are currently running a fantastic download discount offer which makes the
>Japanese WordMage (Standard Edition) download price only USD59.00! This is
>incredible value for such a full-featured package and great for budget-conscious
>students. All the usual benefits are included such as unlimited free Internet
>upgrades, 30 days of email support, access to all platform versions, access to
>new extensions, etc.

>The Classroom Edition of Japanese WordMage is suitable for educational
>institutions and starts at US$199 for a 5-machine licence (10, 20, 40 and
>80-machine license packs are also available). A major extra benefit of Japanese
>WordMage is that we include access to free program upgrades and extensions via
>Internet download in the price - this means your school only needs to buy
>Japanese WordMage once, yet can enjoy continued access to the latest versions of
>software and resources! This a fabulous way to get the absolute best value from
>your school budget. In addition, you get one full year of premium email support
>bundled with each Classroom Edition pack.

>Get your copy now! Please also tell all your friends, colleagues and schools
>about this great offer.

>To order online, please go to:
>https://phoebe.safe-order.net/wordmage/orderform.html

>For fax or mail orders, please go to:
>http://www.lavasoft.com/printform.html

>To add yourself to our emailing list (so you will be informed of future special
>offers, new releases, etc), please visit
>http://www.lavasoft.com/mljwmeveryone.html.

>The 5-star ZDNet review can be found at:
>http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcod...

>The 5-cows Tucows review can be found by doing a search at:
>http://www.tucows.com/

>Notes:
>* Japanese WordMage is also available on multi-platform CDROM.
>* the download discount offer also applies to the Professional and Classroom
>Editions.

>Michael Wildoer
>Customer Support Services
>Lava Software Pty. Ltd.
>ACN: 078 013 902

>GPO Box 215, Adelaide, Australia, 5001

>http://www.lavasoft.com
>fax: +618-8235-0668
>tel: +618-8235-0003

>- --
>This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
>http://www.iki.fi/mjr/cola-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.

>PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.

1. commercial software packages

Hello,

I'm a new user and I have a question pertaining to commercial software
packages.  Is there any commercial software packages available for the
UNIX enviornment that calculates reading grade levels?  If anybody knows
of any please send the desired information.

Joe

2. JAZ DRIVE help!

3. Commercial Software Packages.

4. Skunk 5 tar archives

5. Good OCR Package? (English and/or Japanese)

6. teach me how to hack

7. URGENT HELP: Japanese user wants mail and staroffice in Japanese(Kanji)

8. Error inserting 3c589_cs in Mandrake 10

9. Japanese ftp sites (was Re: Japanese editor for LinuX)

10. 100% FREE Check Point Certification CCSA CCSE Study Package

11. studies show that studies are useless

12. Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software