bootmanager windows-nt start linux how ?

bootmanager windows-nt start linux how ?

Post by Joachim Humme » Wed, 04 Feb 1998 04:00:00

hello folks

have anybody a idea how is posible to start linux with windows-nt4.0
bootloader ?

Please let me know how is it

many many thanks from Joachim Hummel

bootmanager windows-nt start linux how ?

Post by Daniel de los Reyes Calv » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Joachim Hummel escribi:

Quote:> hello folks

> have anybody a idea how is posible to start linux with windows-nt4.0
> bootloader ?

> Please let me know how is it

> many many thanks from Joachim Hummel

  Joachim , I've just done this succesfully using Bootpart.
Anyway read the NT OS Loader + Linux mini HOWTO it is a great source of
information for what you need.You can find Bootpart on the web but if
you don't , mail me and I'll send it to you.

Daniel de los Reyes Calvo.

1. Starting Linux out of NT Bootmanager

Sorry,

my earlier question was in german now in english.

My question is how to start Linux with the NT Bootmanager. Somebody told
me to read out the bootsector and to save in a file. Then I have to
create a reference in NT Bootmanager on these file. The second part is
easy but how do I do the first part ?

I hope someone out there can help me...

Arne Schittenhelm

2. Parse Errors, Kernel 2.0.36?

3. want to boot linux with nt bootmanager-lilo hangs

4. n

5. Boot NT, OS/2, Linux with OS/2-Bootmanager ???

6. How do I setup a FreeType Font Server for KDE ?????

7. Linux with Win/NT (Bootmanager)

8. page-writeback.c compile warning fix

9. Boot NT, OS/2, Linux with OS/2-Bootmanager ???

10. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

11. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

12. X-Windows does'nt start anymore

13. Multi-boot success with Windows 95, Windows NT 4, Linux, OS/2 boot manager