ANNOUNCE: Linux Stock Index script v0.2

Post by Marc E. Christense » Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:00:00

'Tis the season.  Not only are the holidays upon us but Linux related
businesses are going public.  This is extremely important as these
businesses now affect many areas of Linux.  In order to keep up to
date on these companies, I have written a small script which uses
Linux Weekly News' Linux Stock Index.

llsi.sh is a shell script which when run as a cron job, produces an
html file that can be used as a Server Side Include (SSI) suitable for
inclusion on a web page.

Features include configurable colors and other HTML parameters,
coloring of index change: negative=red, no_change=black,
positive=green.  These too can be configured.

You can see it in action on the Mecworks page:

   http://www.mecworks.com/

Simple, easy to use, released under the GPL...you can find it at:

Get it here (always the current ver.):
   http://www.mecworks.com/software/llsi.tgz
 or
   http://www.mecworks.com/software/llsi-0.2.tgz

App Record:
        http://www.mecworks.com/software/index.html#llsi

Special thanks to Linux Weekly News for compiling the Linux Stock
Index.  For more information, see "http://lwn.net/stocks".  Send

Thanks.

--
Marc C.
http://www.mecworks.com

1. ANNOUNCE: Linux Stock Index script v0.2

[...]

Marc Christensen
http://www.mecworks.com

2. Multiple ethernet cards -- who's who?

3. What is the difference between evolution in RH8 and evolution from Ximian?

4. ANNOUNCE: Linux Stock Index script for SSI

5. Problem with Euro Symbol

6. Linux Stock Index script for SSI

7. Install from ext2 partition or SBP CD-200F

8. ANNOUNCE: BB Stock Pro - track, chart, analyze stocks

9. BUY STOCKS ON MONDAY, I want to buy linux stock on Monday, what should I buy ?

10. ANNOUNCE: Stock Tracker and Analyzer Tool