Q: Internet And Intarnet Authorization

Post by Modest M. Sokolo » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Is it possible to have different types of user authorization
for Internet and Intranet? And How is it possible?

I mean, that when I make telnet (ftp) to my-server from my local
network,
the system use Unix-Password scheme for Authorization, but
when I telnet from Internet to my server the system use other
Authorization scheme (Skey or smth. else)
The good solution is, when login can define the place of a query:
Internet or Intranet. But How do this make on Linux?

WTBW
Modest Sokolov

1. Q: Internet And Intarnet Authorization

Hello,

Is it possible to have different types of user authorization
for Internet and Intranet? And How is it possible?

I mean, that when I make telnet (ftp) to my-server from my local
network,
the system use Unix-Password scheme for Authorization, but
when I telnet from Internet to my server the system use other
Authorization scheme (Skey or smth. else)
The good solution is, when login can define the place of a query:
Internet or Intranet. But How do this make on Solaris?

WTBW
Modest Sokolov

2. Has anyone ported BABY to Linux yet :-)

3. Solaris 2.5/Internet Server 1.0 Qs

4. SB AWE64 sound sucks with Mandrake 7.02

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. Trouble installing slackware with 8390 ethernet card

7. Intarnet

8. Network Change from 2.6.8 -> 2.6.15

9. Erasing sw - stupid qs

10. Two Debian 2.0 Qs

11. Easy Qs for ya

12. 2 Qs: How to register and where is _calendar_ or _remind_ ?

13. ARP Qs