How to auto start some programs when I start XFCE WM

How to auto start some programs when I start XFCE WM

Post by Oktay Altunergi » Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am using XFCE as a window manager. There are a few things I do after I
start it such as

fetchmail -k -U (putting in rc.local doesn't work)
gnomeicu        (I use this to only start the gnome panel but I don't know
                the command for just the panel)
kfm&

Now, where should I put these to make them start automatically just after
XFCE boots?

thanks

Oktay

1. How can I auto-reboot a SUN, then auto-login, then auto-start a program?

My Sun (Solaris 2.6) server is running a program as a listener, when it
receives the "installation" command from remote user, it will call a
script which will automatically reboot the machine, then auto-login,
then automatically restart the listener to do the installation ...

Does anyone know how to implement this script,

Thanks a lot,

Hua.

2. I can't login

3. How to auto-reboot a SUN, then auto-login, then auto-start a program?

4. Xserver installation dies.

5. !!Getting rid of auto start programs at start/Dialing up freeserve!!

6. eeeek LINUX <> NETWARE :(

7. How to auto start xscreensaver daemon when X & Window Maker starts ?

8. FilesOpenList

9. gnome auto(re)starts many programs upon restarting X

10. Auto start a Java program when booting.

11. Start a program auto when unix boots up

12. Auto Start Programs After Reboot

13. Auto start of a X window program