PCL Page Counter or PCL->Postscript Converter

PCL Page Counter or PCL->Postscript Converter

Post by K.-H. Fandre » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

does a program exist, that can count the number of pages in a pcl-file
or translate pcl to postscript ?
I would need it to count the pages printed on a HP-Deskjet-870 (PCL3).

tnx
    Willi

1. PCL to POSTSCRIPT and PCL to PROPRINT conversion

Does anybody know where to find HP PCL to POSTSCRIPT and
HP PCL to IBM PROPRINTER conversion utilities for Unix.

Other way to help me is that if there is a conversion for
POSTSCRIPT to PROPRINTER. In short way my problem is that I
must get the output to ps and to proprinter. I can do it to pcl, so
the conversion routines will help me a lot.

My news access is rather comples so if you would answer by mail it
would be easier for me.

2. HELP: Compiling FTPD

3. PostScript -> NeWSprint ->PCL -> RM printer?

4. RAID1 Boot fails with LILO Error L40

5. Postscript to PCL converter ?

6. External USB hard drive not recognized as valid block device

7. HP PCL- Postscript converter

8. reiserfs fix for inodes with wrong item versions (2.5)

9. Postscript to PCL converter ?

10. HP PCL- Postscript converter

11. Postscript to PCL converter

12. Postscript to PCL Converter