1. ATI GUP (ISA) Mouse Help Needed <sorry>
Can someone with an ATI Graphics Ultra Pro ISA card please tell me how
to get the mouse working? I've tried everything I can think of; verifies
interrupt numbers, recompiled the kernel, tried every /dev/ driver...
Slackware 1.1.1 and a new video card at the same time (I changed two
things at once - dumb!). Anyway, I get the "device or resource busy" or
the "ms_init: invalid parameter" message, depending on teh driver I try.
The Inport busmouse is detected and reported at boot time. The mosue is
on IRQ 5, set using the DOS install program, and it works fine under
So, just a detailed report on the busmouse.h setup, the mouse INSTALL
settings, whatever...this is making me crazy! Until I get the kernel to
deal with the mouse, I can't move on to trying out the X Server, and I
need that quite soon!
Apologies for asking; I really *have* read every FAQ/HOWTO I could find.
Also, I'm getting a "selected partition not formatted" from the OS/2
Boot Manager, preventing me from booting Linux of the hard disk. Boots
fine off the floppy the Slackware install put together for me - is this
What I say is from me only. I try to be accurate, but I make mistakes: sorry.
2. Dual boot AIX 4.2.1 and AIX 4.3
3. Sorry, need help with simple linux questions from a newbie
4. Squash warning in ohci-pci.c on PowerBooks
5. Linux newbie lost mouse in Xfree86 after recompiling kernel, need help to help himOne
6. rpm & gnorpm problems
7. newbie need help: Logitech USB optical mouse
8. K5 and kernel compile
9. No sound, no mouse - Help needed for newbie!
10. Newbie needs Help - Mouse hangs in S.u.S.E. X-Windows
11. Newbie help needed with bootdisk and USB mouse/keyboard
12. Newbie: I need mouse help pls...!
13. Newbie needs help:Gateway mouse setup problem