MidNight Commander Problems

Post by Kjell » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I got some problems with MC when displaying info on the partitions..it
usally dumps core instead..I am running 2.1.6 but have had the same
problem since 2.x.x

Anyone have an idea off what I should alter?

1. Midnight Commander problem when telneting to shell

Hello:

I asked the following question on linux related groups but no answer
yet... Can anybody in this groups help?

Thanks,

Sam

-----------
I telnet to my Linux from my Windows machine.

When I activate MC through the telnet window, everything looks almost
the same as being on the actual Linux computer.

However, the F keys do not function properly:

F10 acts like F9
F9 like F8

etc...

Is it the telnet client (QVT 4.2d) settings? Terminal emulation
choice? I played around with them without much success.

Thanks!

Sam

2. General COBOL question

3. Midnight Commander Problems

4. ELF matters

5. Midnight commander problem.

6. Networker for solaris

7. Midnight Commander problem

8. What is Error 0x10?

9. Midnight Commander 1.0 (was Mouseless Commander)

10. Problems with Midnight Commander

11. Problems with midnight commander

12. Midnight Commander file permissions problem

13. problem with midnight commander