COMMERCIAL: Penguin Computing Posters

Post by John Meiss » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>               Linux Mall Announcement:
>              Penguin Computing Posters       Date: 10/08/99

>"Good evening Mr. Gates, I'll be your server today," .........

>Hang this two foot by three foot poster anywhere you want to show your
>support for Linux, and your sense of humor.

>               Learn more about: The Penguin Computing Poster
>                   http://www.linuxmall.com/product/01372

Be aware, the description of this item in comp.os.linux.announce
and on the website is incorrect. The actual poster is, in fact,
16"x24", considerably smaller than the size stated.

Although I am happy to display my support for Linux I am somewhat
disappointed by what I received.

If you intend to order this be sure to verify first that the
merchandise actually matches the description. There may be
more than one version or they may not have correct information.

john-

COMMERCIAL: Penguin Computing Posters

Post by Andrew Puruggan » Fri, 22 Oct 1999 04:00:00

: >
: >               Linux Mall Announcement:
: >              Penguin Computing Posters       Date: 10/08/99
: >
: >"Good evening Mr. Gates, I'll be your server today," .........
: >
: >Hang this two foot by three foot poster anywhere you want to show your
: >support for Linux, and your sense of humor.
: >
: >               Learn more about: The Penguin Computing Poster
: >                   http://www.linuxmall.com/product/01372
: >

: Be aware, the description of this item in comp.os.linux.announce
: and on the website is incorrect. The actual poster is, in fact,
: 16"x24", considerably smaller than the size stated.

hmmm...at what resolution...
;-)
--
Andy Purugganan