Enlightenment: how to edit window menu?

Post by Jeroen » Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:20:19

Hi,

How do I edit the window menu in Enlightenment 16.5?
(I mean the one that has Close/Annihilate etc. in it)
I want to add an option "Move to desktop n" (n being any of the existing
linear area's) Is this possible to do?

Cheers,

Jeroen

*** "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." - Ernestine Ulmer ***

ICQ 118308372
http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.m.versteeg/

1. Enlightenment: how to edit window menu?

Hi,

How do I edit the window menu in Enlightenment 16.5?
(I mean the one that has Close/Annihilate etc. in it)
I want to add an option "Move to desktop n" (n being any of the existing
linear area's) Is this possible to do?

Cheers,

Jeroen

*** "It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do." - Jerome K. Jerome ***

ICQ 118308372
http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.m.versteeg/

2. Creative SB16 with kernel 2.2.6 (Caldera)

3. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

4. Output to other users' screens?

5. Enlightenment menus vs. GNOME menus

6. Cyrix upgrade chip

7. Enlightenment 0.16 & Window menus

8. man: linux lan

9. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

10. Adding to 'Foot' Menu in Enlightenment?

11. no enlightenment application menus

12. tiny menus & tooltips in enlightenment

13. How do you create menus in enlightenment?