fast and resource friendly prime computer

Post by Timo C. Nentwi » Sat, 04 Jul 1998 04:00:00

http://www.snafu.de/~tcn/opic.html
--

1. Linux Friendly Computer Manufacturers?

I'm thinking about buying a new system in a few months.

Right now I am not interested in buying it myself.

I don't want to deal with gateway or dell.

Can anyone recommend a linux friendly,...*reliable* alternative
company?

They don't have to install linux for me, they just have to not give me
a hard time about selling me a computer without an os or a winmodem.

2. Sol24/SS20--Netsite commerce httpd dying (v1.0)

3. Linux friendly computer dealer in Silicon Valley wanted

4. Accessing external functions

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. RESPONSE: fusionOne & Linux ???

7. Programming resources for Computer security!

8. need help with video card

9. Mounting a Windows shared resource to a Linux computer

10. Linux vs Windows 95, computer resources usage

11. fast pentium computer

12. Windows curses fast computers