HTML to PS conversion question.

Post by John Duf » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi.

I have some documentation in HTML files that I wish to print out.
Is it possible to convert these files to Postscript?

Regards
John Duffy

Post by Christian Stiebe » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> I have some documentation in HTML files that I wish to print out.
> Is it possible to convert these files to Postscript?

Sort of. On our machines we have a perl-script called html2ps installed.
Don't know where they got it from; the file says:

# This is html2ps version 1.0 beta1, an HTML-to-PostScript converter.
#   Copyright (C) 1995-1997 Jan Karrman.
#
#   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
#
# Author: Jan Karrman, Dept. of Scientific Computing, Uppsala University,

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber

Post by I R A Agg » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

+ I have some documentation in HTML files that I wish to print out.
+ Is it possible to convert these files to Postscript?

Yes. <url:http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html>

It does a good job, and is quite configurable.

James

1. groff to html conversion

I'm looking for a way to convert groff output files into html.
Does anyone know how to do this? I found a couple of programs
in /usr/bin that convert groff output to various other formats
(dvi, postscript, hewlett packard pcl5) and I was wondering if
there was a "grohtml" program.

- Jeff Dutky

2. ANNOUNCE: bitkeeper to CVS gateway

3. HELP, FIXING FAULTY WORD TO HTML CONVERSION

4. Movable windows in panel pager?

5. man -> html conversion problem

6. PPP setup problems

7. html to text conversion?

8. A few comments on SuSE 8.0

9. Batch Conversion Word to HTML

10. html to text conversion?

11. Does FreeBSD have a troff --> html conversion package?

12. Module for Apache for case-insensitivity and .htm/.html conversion

13. Wanted: Conversion utility MS Word *.DOC -> *.HTML ..?