Audio/x-midi plug-in for Netscape

Post by HMT » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Doe anyone know if we have an audio/x-midi plug-in for Netsacpe 3.01
somewhere on the net?  Thanks in advance.

HMT

Audio/x-midi plug-in for Netscape

Post by Deedl » Fri, 28 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Get plugger program which is in http://www.infovav.se/~hubbe/plugger.html. That
is the best pluggin program for Netscape under linux I have ever seen. It has a
lot of pluggins besides midi. Hope you will like it.

wei

Quote:> Doe anyone know if we have an audio/x-midi plug-in for Netsacpe 3.01

Post by John Timme » Sat, 29 Mar 1997 04:00:00

>Doe anyone know if we have an audio/x-midi plug-in for Netsacpe 3.01
>somewhere on the net?  Thanks in advance.

Theres a link on this page:

http://www.dgii.com/people/rick/

--
Regards