Need C-Kermit 8.0.206 Zaurus binary

Post by Frank da Cr » Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:33:42

We have released an updated version of C-Kermit 8.0, mainly to fix a few
bugs and adapt the built-in scriptable FTP client to some of the new
FTP protocol features that are about to be approved in IETF (e.g. that
allow recursive directory-tree downloads without having to parse
host-dependent directory listings):

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ckermit.html

Can somebody here who has a Zaurus with C compiler installed please
download the new source code, make a Zaurus binary, and upload to the
Kermit Project site for distribution?  General instructions are here:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/cksendbin.html

The makefile target is "sl5500", and the binary should be uploaded to/as:

  ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/incoming/cku206.linux-zaurus-sl5500

Thanks!

Frank da Cruz
The Kermit Project
Columbia University
New York City

web: http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/

1. Last call for C-Kermit 8.0.206 binaries

We're going to press shortly with the C-Kermit 8.0 CDROM; it's in pretty
good shape in terms of current C-Kermit binaries for many platforms,
but there's always room for improvement.  If you can build C-Kermit on
any platform for which we don't yet have an 8.0.206 binary, we can put
it on the CDROM if you send it in soon.  You can find the current list
of binaries here:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/ck80binaries.html

Instructions for making and sending in new ones are here:

  http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/cksendbin.html

Thanks!

- Frank

2. Locking CD tray w/o opening device

3. C-Kermit 6.0 AIX binaries needed

4. MIB HOST (RFC 1514 )

5. C-Kermit SVR3/386 Binary Needed

6. ps/2 setup with linux

7. C-Kermit 8.0 AIX binaries needed

8. MS SQL & PHP

9. Need C-Kermit 7.0 binaries for OSR5.0.0

10. C-Kermit 6.0 Solaris Intel binary needed

11. C-Kermit 8.0 Solaris binaries needed

12. C-Kermit 8.0: AIX Binaries Needed

13. C-kermit 7 slackware binary