Winmodems

Post by Eric Headl » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 14:37:13

I know that winmodems are crippled pieces of junk, but is there anyway
I can get one to run under linux ?

Winmodems

Post by Madhusudan Sing » Sat, 01 Sep 2001 14:55:28

www.linmodems.org

Quote:> I know that winmodems are crippled pieces of junk, but is there anyway

Post by Nathan Randl » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:36:12

>I know that winmodems are crippled pieces of junk, but is there anyway
>I can get one to run under linux ?

Well mine works ok :) check linmodems.org to see wehre to go next.

Nathan

1. winmodem or not winmodem ?

hello
I plan to buy a modem to be connected at home
wisecom sends an external modem called Internet 56000 voice modem
serial number Ws-5614ES3GKV

is it a real modem which works on linux ?

thanks
eric

2. Help needed with printres installation script

3. WinModem? is it posible for a WinModem to work under Linux?

4. Windows WS_FTP can't talk ("PWD") to Linux ftpd

5. winmodem

6. Restoring an active filesystem?

7. Aptiva Winmodems and

8. Winmodem and Linux

9. Winmodem or Not?

10. Modem "Best 2400 L", winmodem or not?

11. Winmodem installation on Linux machine

12. Redhat 7.1 winmodem problem.