Anybody know of a Linux Users Group in Cape Town (South Africa).
1. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)
The Permian Basin Linux Users Group (http://www.pblug.org) is forming to
promote the use, exchange of knowledge, and advocacy of Linux in the Permian
Basin area of West Texas, servicing Midland, Odessa, Greenwood, Andrews,
Kermit, and other surrounding communities.
Please visit our website and join our mailing list (function available as
soon as my work schedule permits) if you live in the area and are interested
mailing list is not yet online at the time you read this post.
We are still in the process of locating space for meetings, etc., so if
other LUG members in different locations can give me advice on how to make
our debut as successful as possible, please drop me a line! Long live Linux!
Joe A. Burnett
(remove nospam from email address above)
3. user and group management - how to emulate groups into groups in linux ?
5. cannot set up UMASK or groups so that users from one group cannot access other groups
6. X-Windows, ATI Rage II and MegaImage 14"
7. User Group RFA: Linux users who are Compaq focused
8. iPlanet/Saloris port timeout ?
9. HELP: Apache,Linux,Win95,Win3.1,Nets
10. File group permissions - applicable to a particular group user only possible??
11. necessary groups in /etc/group, and necessary users in /usr/passwd
12. Limit on number of users in a group in /etc/group
13. GURUS: user has two groups - new files inherit group from current dir - HOW?