I'm trying to install 2.3.39 kernel source onto a
Slackware 7.0 dist (2.2.13 kernel), because
AMD K7 Athlon is supported in 2.3.35+.
All is fine until the last step, when tools/build
reports that make bzImage (or zImage) has failed,
because bbootsect (or bootsect) has a "Non-Minix
header". bzImage/zImage is 0 bytes in length.
Anybody know what this means/how to fix it?
I'm clueless... is this the right group to post
this question to?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
4. Help! X leaves my screen blank
5. What's 'side effects' of Ksh built-ins?
6. Anyone successfully compiled/installed "xvnews" on linux?
7. ftp: ``Can't build data connection: Transport....''
9. Can't build 'compat-binutils' RPM in RH6.2!
10. 'top' in 2.1.6 ports doesn't build
11. HELP: 'acct' doesn't build
12. Where to Find 'xcdroast' +'cdwrite' for CD-RW ?
13. GIMP won't build