Netscape plugins

Post by Niclas Anderbe » Sun, 02 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I want some plugins for netscape so i can view/play/whatever AVI-, Quicktime
etc. files. Does anyone know if they exist and where i can find them?

--
/ Niclas Anderberg
  Studying Computer Science & Engineering at LTH in Sweden

Netscape plugins

Post by Heiner Mudersbac » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> I want some plugins for netscape so i can view/play/whatever AVI-, Quicktime
> etc. files. Does anyone know if they exist and where i can find them?

There is a web-page for netscape plugins under linux:

http://mbpc07.cl.ba-karlsruhe.de/netscape-plugins.html

bye,
  Heiner
--
Heiner Mudersbach         PGP Public Key available on request

Netscape plugins

Post by Mike Kutyn » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I want some plugins for netscape so i can view/play/whatever AVI-, Quicktime
> etc. files. Does anyone know if they exist and where i can find them?

> --
> / Niclas Anderberg

Why don't you just get an Xapplication that will display these files and
then set up the application as a helper app in Netscape?  I don't think
too many companies are porting their plugins to Linux.

Mike K.

1. Cant load plugin /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/java_30

The directions say to put java_30 in /usr/local/lib/netscape. It is
only the default plugin file (libnullplugin.so) that goes in the
plugins subdirectory.

Regards-
                                                - Marty

Java Programming Resources: <http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/java/>

2. aspppd bug!!

3. netscape-plugin

4. Linux doesn't recognize my PCI options...

5. Netscape PlugIns and Acrobat

6. FUNNY LAUGH

7. netscape plugins in linux

8. How to??

9. Netscape plugins for viewing Tiffs...

10. Netscape Plugins

11. Netscape plugins for sparc/x86 solaris

12. X11R6.3 Broadway? Netscape Plugin?

13. netscape plugin craps out