looking for informations for network project in VN

looking for informations for network project in VN

Post by Nguyen-Dai Qu » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I would like to look for some informations, documents, suggestions, experiences
for a network project of my university in VN. My university has 5  institutions
with about
20,000 students. Nous would like to setup a network like WWW,SMTP, NEWS, POP3,
FTP...

Thanks very much for your suggestions, your documents or your address in which I
could found somethings.

Have a nice week-end.

PS: Could you CC to me your message ?
 Nguyen-Dai Quy
 LTAS - Mcanique de la Rupture, ULG.
 Rue Ernest Solvay 21, Bat C3, B 4000, Lige, Belgique
 Tl:+32-4-366.92.41        Fax:+32-4-366.93.11
 http://isis.ltas.ulg.ac.be/dang/who/quy

1. looking for informations for network project in VN

Hi,
I would like to look for some informations, documents, suggestions, experiences
for a network project of my university in VN. My university has 5  institutions
with about
20,000 students. Nous would like to setup a network like WWW,SMTP, NEWS, POP3,
FTP...

Thanks very much for your suggestions, your documents or your address in which I
could found somethings.

Have a nice week-end.

PS: Could you CC to me your message ?
 Nguyen-Dai Quy
 LTAS - Mcanique de la Rupture, ULG.
 Rue Ernest Solvay 21, Bat C3, B 4000, Lige, Belgique
 Tl:+32-4-366.92.41        Fax:+32-4-366.93.11
 http://isis.ltas.ulg.ac.be/dang/who/quy

2. PATCH: printk levels for mpparse

3. Looking for informations about network project in VN

4. X86 hardware list

5. Looking for sugestions on Networking graduate project

6. first time using gdb

7. looking for information on how to query a pc for system hardware information

8. Suse and Intel 82557

9. Looking for information on TLI Network programming in Linux

10. Looking for informations about network setting up for vietnamese university

11. getting the network interface information and default gateway information ??

12. Project: Linux Alpha information archive