ATM device driver

Post by Filipe M. de Arauj » Fri, 26 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

  I need a driver for a FORE's ATM adapter.
  Does anyone know where could I find that?
  Please reply me directly, because I don't read this group very often.
  Thank you in advance.

Filipe M. de Araujo

ATM device driver

Post by Matt Wel » Sat, 27 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,

>  I need a driver for a FORE's ATM adapter.
>  Does anyone know where could I find that?

I have written Linux kernel support for the Fore Systems PCA-200. I also
have a PCA-200e and hope to support that soon.

Note that this is _not_ a `standard' kernel driver in that it does not
allow you to use the in-kernel networking interface to communicate via ATM.
Instead this driver supports Cornell's user-level networking interface
called `U-Net' which has much better performance than kernel-based networking
approaches.

See http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/U-Net for pointers to the code,
or FTP from ftp.cs.cornell.edu:/pub/mdw/unet/.

mdw
--
Jesus saves: -4 versus rods, staves, and wands.

1. ATM Device Drivers e.g. Efficient ENI 25P or 3010 for RH6.1

I have an ATM connection using Classical IP for Win9x / WinNT. Recommended
sites (e.g. http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/axboe/PPPoATM/)
information are rather confusing. Any suggestions?

I would like configure for LINUX. I was a UNIX user many year ago, would
like to move LINUX platform if possible.

Regards
Stanly Fernandez

2. hda: unexpected_intr: status=0x80 { Busy }

3. ATM device driver

4. TtyS* .. corrupt?

5. ATM device driver setting for AIX 4.2

6. lp and HP Jetadmin solution

7. ATM device driver

8. mod_perl 1.21 question...

9. only show the ATM drivers submenu if "ATM drivers" is selected

10. [ATM] ia64 doesn't know about atm drivers on 2.4 kernels

11. Device driver for 3Com 3c975 (ATM)

12. device driver development for ATM SAR