Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

Post by Berco van Goo » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

first I say thanks to everyone, who send me information about the
problems I had with te full screen mode.
Now I can watch TV on my Linux system, but I can't listen to the radio.

Questions:
* Can I listen to the radio with the BT848 module or I have to install a
special module for the Radio?
* Maybe if you have a Hauppauge TV/Radio Card send me your
"conf.modules" file and tell me wat kind of     Radio program you use.?

Greetings
            Berco van Gool

Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

Post by R.K.A » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> first I say thanks to everyone, who send me information about the
> problems I had with te full screen mode.
> Now I can watch TV on my Linux system, but I can't listen to the radio.

> Questions:
> * Can I listen to the radio with the BT848 module or I have to install a
> special module for the Radio?
> * Maybe if you have a Hauppauge TV/Radio Card send me your
> "conf.modules" file and tell me wat kind of     Radio program you use.?

there are many versions of the bttv driver and Hauppauge cards out
there, but you could.. (apart from reading the documentation ;)try to
insmod the bttv.o driver with a parameter: radio=1

--
                                  --  To E-mail, delete "spam" --

1. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

Hello,

first I say thanks to everyone, who send me information about the
problems I had with te full screen mode.
Now I can watch TV on my Linux system, but I can't listen to the radio.

Questions:
* Can I listen to the radio with the BT848 module or I have to install a
special module for the Radio?
* Maybe if you have a Hauppauge TV/Radio Card send me your
"conf.modules" file and tell me wat kind of     Radio program you use.?

Greetings
            Berco van Gool

2. Help: virtual domain & DNS

3. HedHat Install Quest. Please Help

4. Hauppauge Win/Tv Radio Card

5. Compiling Programs Under a modular kernel

6. Static FM Radio using ivtv-radio on Hauppauge PVR-350

7. IAS and IDS deployment with JASS

8. Hauppauge TV Card

9. Hauppauge Cinema PRO ISA tv card

10. Hauppauge TV-card Full screen