X apps won't use color app-defaults files

X apps won't use color app-defaults files

Post by Michael Pe » Thu, 07 Apr 1994 21:50:54

I have added "*customization: -color" to my Xdefaults file, and I'm using the
256 color x server, but my applications still won't use the *-color app-defaults
files.

Any ideas?

X apps won't use color app-defaults files

Post by Michael Pe » Thu, 07 Apr 1994 21:51:37

Has anyone had any experience using XFree with the WD90C25A-ZZ chipset?  Does
anyone have any speculations as to if it would?  Would it require anything
special to get it to work?

BTW: WD90C25A-ZZ is a chipset used in notebooks, so it's probably different
from other WD chips used in regular computers.