Set up high availability web server clusters with Understudy!

Set up high availability web server clusters with Understudy!

Post by Eric Bellag » Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:00:00

PolyServe Corporation announces version 1.3 of Understudy, its flagship
software application. Understudy enables a Webmaster or Network
Professional to set up a high availability web server cluster with IP
service monitoring, failure detection, load balancing and automatic
failover.

Understudy has broad OS support, including Windows NT, Sun Solaris, Linux
and Free BSD. No specialized hardware is required and it will work with
any webserver. By using Understudy on two or more servers users can be
assured their websites will always be available and will not be brought
down by server hardware or software failures.

Understudy is available at a breakthrough price point starting as low as
$499. per server pair. We are offering a 30-day free trial - please click
here http://www.polyserve.com/form.html to download your free evaluation
copy, or to find out more about Understudy.

For more information please visit our web site http://www.polyserve.com

PolyServe, Inc.
Gary Hemminger, Director, Product Management

918 Parker Street, Suite A12
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone: 510.665.2929/fax: 510.649.0660

1. Load balancing, high availability web server software

Do you have multiple servers in-house and a need for fault tolerant,
high-availability, failsafe or backup capabilities? If so, our server
application, Understudy? can save you considerable time and money on
hardware purchases and maintenance.  http://www.polyserve.com

Understudy has broad OS support, including Windows NT, Sun Solaris, Linux
and Free BSD. No specialized hardware is required and it will work with
any webserver

Understudy is available at a breakthrough price point starting as low as
$499. per server pair! We are offering a 30-day free trial - please click
here http://www.polyserve.com/form.html to download your free evaluation
copy, or to find out more about Understudy.

PolyServe, Inc.
Gary Hemminger, Director, Product Management

918 Parker Street, Suite A12
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone: 510.665.2929/fax: 510.649.0660

2. New version of Serial patches

3. High Availability Unix Web Server App

4. Statically linking using libnsl.a

5. Setting up a basic High-Availability server

6. Xconfig file prob(Samsung Monitor, and Cirrus card) Signal Timing Chart

7. High availability clustering

8. FW: Re: java/44922: JVM crash

9. Wolfpack for Linux (High Availability Clusters)

10. Changing hostname on high availability cluster

11. high availability cluster

12. Wolfpack for Linux (High Availability Clusters)