Netscape Audio

Post by robo » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

Anybody know what to use to play .vox files in Netscape?  I also have trouble
with some .au's .  Any ideas why some might be encoded different?  Have xanim %s
doing mpegs, mov's , and others.  Sound HOW TO is incomplete.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

1. Netscape Audio speed sloooooooow

A few days ago I was on the net and a loud slow bellow came out of my
SB16 and frightened me half to death. I later recognised that it was an
audio clip from a site I was accessing using netscape.
        My mime types for netscape is using showaudio which is part of the
Andrew package, can anyone suggest an alternative or a good speed
parameter. I have raplayer, but that complains of a network problem
though I have set it up per the docs to use the ppp firewall setup,
possible that our server doesn't have the port setup it's looking for.
Thanks and Regards
--
... Sid Boyce...Amdahl(UK)...
                   -----------------------------------

2. Sound module bug?

3. Netscape Audio

4. CWEB for Linux - cweave and ctangle

5. Netscape audio problem

6. DNS verification of sending machine failed

7. netscape audio -> MP3 ?

8. Java Enterprise System licensing ?

9. Netscape audio won't work, Help!

10. netscape audio plugins for Solaris?

11. Audio mixer for /dev/audio or USB audio?

12. Netscape and real audio problem II

13. RedHat, Real Audio & Netscape problem