Is there a cdrom driver or kernel patch so that linux
can support the phillips 206 lms cd. The readme for the
lms cd kernel patch says that it won't work with the
double speed 206.
Use the patch at :
Yes,and it's on sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/kernel/patches/console/cm206*
1. Phillips LMS 260/206 combo...
I talked to Kai (forget last name sorry) who wrote most of the driver for
the 205/250 package and he said he had not clue nor did he have any
intention to write the 260 driver at this time due to school...does
anyone know if there is some soul out there on the net who is writing
David J. Graff
FCC Amateur Call: KB2RUM (Technician/no code)
2. how to display konqueror menu bar ?
3. GW2000 LMS/Phillips CM 206 CD and Linux need driver, help :<(
4. Sun Console scrolls incorrectly (bad termcap?)
5. LMS 206 CDROM- How to get it to work
7. Philips LMS 206/260 CDROM specs?
9. Wanted: driver for Philips' LMS 206 CDROM player
10. Phillips 206 CDROM driver?
12. Need Phillips 206 CDROM boot image 5.25
13. LMS 206 CROM