CraftWorks Linux?

Post by Unix Consulti » Mon, 01 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Can someone give me a clue what "Craftworks Linux" is?
--
-------- Thomas Bullinger ------- Specializing in Linux systems --------
* Installation * Setup * Maintenance * Training * Software * Information

* WWW:   http://btoy1-gw.roc.servtech.com/users/consult

CraftWorks Linux?

Post by Stephen B. Dela Cru » Mon, 01 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> Can someone give me a clue what "Craftworks Linux" is?
> --
> -------- Thomas Bullinger ------- Specializing in Linux systems --------
> * Installation * Setup * Maintenance * Training * Software * Information

> * WWW:   http://btoy1-gw.roc.servtech.com/users/consult

It's a commercial distribution of Linux.
Check out their web page for more info:

        http://www.craftwork.com

CraftWorks Linux?

Post by Phil Hugh » Tue, 02 Jan 1996 04:00:00

: Can someone give me a clue what "Craftworks Linux" is?

This is a proprietary packaging system.  Their product is included in the
review of Linux distributions in the March, 1996 issue of Linux Journal.
Actually, I guess I should say "will be included".

They advertise in LJ and you can get their contact information from the
advertiser's index on our web site (http://www.ssc.com/lj).

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)PUBS-REF

Quote:>>> Publishers of pocket references for UNIX, C, ..., Linux Journal <<<

SSC/Linux Journal web site: http://www.ssc.com/

1. CraftWorks Linux?

: Can someone give me a clue what "Craftworks Linux" is?
: --
: -------- Thomas Bullinger ------- Specializing in Linux systems --------
: * Installation * Setup * Maintenance * Training * Software * Information

: * WWW:   http://btoy1-gw.roc.servtech.com/users/consult

I recently installed (for the first time) the Craftwork Solutions
Linux distribution. The installation was quite painless and the
support is absolutely superb. In fact I can't say enough good things about
their support. I have asked the support people some of dummest (newbie) questions
as well as some tougher ones, and they are unfailingly polite and supportive, as
well as supplying the right answers. Anyway -- off the soap box.

Regards,

Robert

2. funny printing problem

3. Red Hat vs Craftworks Linux AXP

4. X server's memory leaks

5. Announcing Craftworks(TM) Linux

6. Solaris 7 x86 on Maxtor 17GB

7. Craftwork/Be announcement

8. Ximian 1.4 Install Blues!

9. Give Craftworks a try!

10. COMMERCIAL: Craftwork Solutions and Be Inc. Development Alliance

11. craftworks any good?

12. say, what ever happened to craftwork?

13. comp.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.security, comp.os.linux.networking