NYC LOCAL: Monday 3 March 2003 NYC Smalltalk: Introduction to Smalltalk

NYC LOCAL: Monday 3 March 2003 NYC Smalltalk: Introduction to Smalltalk

Post by secret.. » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:06:06

  from="official NYC Smalltalk announcement"
  edit-level="near zero">

NYC Smalltalk will be sponsoring the following events in March:

1. March 3rd, Introduction to Smalltalk - Method Invocation
2. Will be soon announced

Introduction to Smalltalk

Method invocation in Smalltalk is a one-liner. Come and checkout how easy
it is to do method invocation with Smalltalk.

We will help install a Smalltalk IDE for those guests that bring their
laptops.

This will be a hands-on presentation. All examples will be made in the
context of Sunits.

Date: March 3rd
Location: NYPC Offices at the New Yorker Hotel, 15th Floor
Time: 6:00pm to 7:00pm

Directions:

take E or C to 34th (Penn Station), get off at 34th & 8th

with subject line of: NYC Smalltalk March 3rd

Charles
Chair
NYC Smalltalk

Distributed poC TINC: