AST 950N 11.8 Active XFree support?

Post by Robert Nicholso » Tue, 08 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I was thinking of ordering RedHat 4.0 this week.

Does XFree 3.1.2 support the Cirrus GL 5743 chipset in the Ascentia 950N?

--
They pay homage to a king who's dreams are buried in their minds.
His tears are frozen stiff. Icicles drip from his eyes.

1. GNU tar-1.11.8 compilation woes

Hi,

GNU tar-1.11.8 does not compile out of the box on solaris2.5. It
breaks down on dcgettext.c (various error messages) in the intl
dir. Before I put myself in debugging mode, is there anybody who
managed to make tar work on sol2.5.1? Could he or she give a
workaround to overcome the compiltion error?

Greetings

Ludo Vangilbergen

2. Is Diamond SupraMax 56K PCI in fact a Winmodem???

3. GNU tar v1.11.8 - is this a joke?

4. HighScreen MS 1779P

5. 11.8" LCD Xconfig?

6. Adaptec & Swap space

7. XF86Config - AST Ascentia 950N Dual-Scan

8. Linux P90 HELP! w/Install pelease

9. AST Acentia 950N - Need specs on the 'monitor'

10. Linux/X on AST Ascentia 950N Dual Scan

11. Resume problems with apm on a AST 950N laptop

12. Problem with sound on AST 950N loud whine

13. AST Ascentia 950N - Linux?