Anyone have experience with Wcol proxy on linux?

Anyone have experience with Wcol proxy on linux?

Post by Richar » Wed, 03 May 2000 04:00:00

I have recently found the "WWW Collector Prefetching Proxy Server" software,
and wanted to test it on our proxy-server running SuSE 6.2/Squid proxy.
But I'm having trouble getting it to compile. (Well, I should have known,
the
only supported linux on the list of platforms was Slackware 3.4 with egcs
compiler )
So I'm wondering if there's anyone who has used WcolE on different
platforms, or
any users that could help me. This is the error the compiler gives me:

shm.c: in function show_pool_stat:
shm.c: 81: structure has no member named "key"
shm.c: 81: structure has no member named "key"
shm.c: 82: structure has no member named "seq"
make: *** [shm.o] Error 1

Any help is appreciated. Thanks:

Richard

--

1. Anyone have experience with Wcol proxy on linux?

I have recently found the "WWW Collector Prefetching Proxy Server" software,
and wanted to test it on our proxy-server running SuSE 6.2/Squid proxy.
But I'm having trouble getting it to compile. (Well, I should have known,
the
only supported linux on the list of platforms was Slackware 3.4 with egcs
compiler )
So I'm wondering if there's anyone who has used WcolE on different
platforms, or
any users that could help me. This is the error the compiler gives me:

shm.c: in function show_pool_stat:
shm.c: 81: structure has no member named "key"
shm.c: 81: structure has no member named "key"
shm.c: 82: structure has no member named "seq"
make: *** [shm.o] Error 1

Any help is appreciated. Thanks:

Richard

--

2. Do all Debian users have such bad attitudes?

3. anyone having experience in setting up @Home

4. Flame my Firewall - Masquerade Masquerade !

5. Anyone having trouble installing Linux on a drive using EZ Drive should read this post.

6. Linux-SCSI mailing list

7. Anyone have experience with HDF5 and linux?

8. 4. What's in a name?

9. Anyone experienced SOLID SQL SERVER on Linux ?

10. Installing Linux on drive E: Does anyone have experience ?

11. Anyone experience or docs for using Linux as a router for apple-comps.

12. Anyone with experience with Linux clustering?

13. Q: experiences with GA-586DX having 2940UW on board?