Setting Network media type?

Post by timo.kilchenm.. » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I would like to set the ethernet media type and speed (for example 10
mbit tp half duplex) for the network card.

Where is the place/file to configure that?

Thanks in advance!
Timo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. how to set the duplex and media type for my network card

i have been searching the net all morning to try and find a way to make
sure that my network cards are being loaded 100mb full duplex at boot
time. We have a server thats being used for a log server for our pix and
routers and it is running EXTREMELEY slow. We can barely ssh in. The
ports are set at 100mb Full. So i need to find a way to make sure that
my network card is running at that same speed. Please if anyone could
help it would be greatly appreciated.

richard

2. Prob w spurious reboots

3. Setting Media Type problem...

4. An AOL for ext[23] ea/acl support

5. setting the media type for an ethernet card without ifconfig

6. Shadow Passwords

7. Slow Cable Modem\Setting NIC media type

8. PC164LX & Tru64 hardware options...

9. Unable to set media type and duplex with 3c59x.o driver and a 3c595 card

10. Question relating to changing network card media type

11. Changing network media type

12. MMDF - Configuration Manager - problems setting network type

13. Q: Linksys LNE10/100TX NIC with 82c169 problems: Wrong media type?