GRAPHICAL MONITOR of Serial PORTS ?

Post by James Thompso » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I am searching for a GRAPHICAL applet for XFree86 on a LINUX box.

Are there any good PERFORMANCE MONITORS for X-Win.

Thank You
Please reply to

--
--------------
James Thompson   --- Owner/Webmaster  SliceOfLife.com

1. NEEDED: Graphical Serial port monitor for XFree86

Hello,

I am searching for a GRAPHICAL applet for XFree86 on a LINUX box.

Are there any good PERFORMANCE MONITORS for X-Win.

Thank You
Please reply to

--
--------------
James Thompson   --- Owner/Webmaster  SliceOfLife.com
Home to the Official Shareware Developers Web Pages
http://SliceOfLife.com/Official/

2. Dell 600SC server, sound and RedHat 9

3. advice on ioctl and serial ports; creating port monitor

4. Rehat 4.1 startup files?

5. Looking for Graphical Searial PORT monitor

7. Graphical Programming / Serial Port under Linux

8. Netscape 2.0 cant find libXm.so.1

9. serial port on v490 and Serial port on StorEdge 3510

10. Serial port to serial port copying software

11. Send traffic from one serial port out to another serial port

12. Serial port to serial port with null modem cable

13. Serial port - to - serial port networking