Red Hat vs Craftworks Linux AXP

Post by David Wil » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Would anyone care to comment on Red Hat vs Craftworks Linux
running on an DEC UDB (166MHz)?

Thanks,

David

1. Red Hat Linux for $50 at RedHat.Com vs. Red Hat from LSL

I'm considering installing Linux on a new machine (which I'm also
considering buying) and want to get the CD pack from LSL for $8 that
has Red Hat, Slack, SuSe and Debian dist. of Linux.  Is there anything
extra from the $50 3 cd set from RedHat.COM that I'd really be missing
out on?  Am I missing something here?

-Brian

2. Collaborate PC hardware idea w/ me

3. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

4. Weird System or what?

5. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat

6. X Problem for "regular" users

7. Red Hat 5.0 vs. Red Hat 5.1

8. How to promote Linux

9. Slackware vs. Caldera vs. Red Hat vs. ...

10. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)

11. Sun, Red Hat To Offer Red Hat Linux On Sun Servers

12. Red Hat's Linux Application CD which ships with Red Hat Professional Server Version 7

13. Mandrake Linux 7.0 vs Red Hat Linux 6.1