Mandrake 6.1

Post by Todd Cassel » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Anybody figure out the solution to the problem in Mandrake 6.1 when using
enlightenment? It would be nice if we could change themes without having it
hose up enlightenment.

TIA

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Mandrake 6.1

Post by Robert Sheski » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

    Todd> Anybody figure out the solution to the problem in Mandrake
    Todd> 6.1 when using enlightenment? It would be nice if we could
    Todd> change themes without having it hose up enlightenment.

I downloaded and compiled the latest cvs from E's site and have no
problems. It is actually running as stable as my Windowmaker was. Uses
more resources but I wanted to try a different look. I have used this
with themes from themes.org that were made for 16.

--
Robert Sheskin

Remove "nospam" for email
ICQ 5788323